5 things every startup needs to know about UX – 26 June 2012
UX Tuesday returns with a jam packed session covering the five topics we think every start up needs to know to deliver good User Experience (UX).
Leisa Reichelt and Martina Schell will share what they’ve learned from working with dozens of start ups in London and beyond. In this time there have been a handful of challenges that they’ve seen many start ups face, and in this session you’ll get the know how to tackle and overcome these challenges. Including:
- Picking a target audience, why it may not be as obvious as it seems and why it’s good for business and UX.
- When to optimize and when to get out of the building
- Tips and Traps for designing content pages and forms.
- How important is branding and visual/graphic design?
- Keeping sight of the forest AND the trees. (How to make sure you’re getting the details right but also make sure you’re maintaining a consistent, coherent experience across your entire service).
The event will be held on Tuesday 26 June from 7pm and we’ll be hosted by our new partners, General Assembly, in Clerkenwell London. Beer and snacks are on us.
Hope to see you there!