Usability testing for startups – UX Tuesday, March 27 2012
UX Tuesday returns for 2012 with an in-depth session on usability testing for start ups.
In this session we’ll cover in person and remote usability testing for prototypes and live sites/application. By attending this sessions you’ll learn:
- who to recruit for your testing
- how to write a discussion guide for your testing
- whether to test in person or online
- online recruitment and testing tools
- how to make sense of what you’ve seen
- putting research into practice
- how to benchmark usability and measure improvements.
Sessions are design specifically for start ups who do not have dedicated user research resources available to them and need to make progress at minimal cost and maximum pace.
Your mentors, Leisa Reichelt and Martina Schell, have many years of experience conducting usability research for clients large and small and working with start ups to apply UX methods in a Lean environment.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Innovation Warehouse – for hosting us!
usabiliTEST.com – a complimentary month subscription to our usability testing tools for every attendee
When: Tuesday 27 March 2012, 6.30-8.30pm
Where: Innovation Warehouse, Innovation Warehouse, 1 East Poultry Avenue, London EC1A 9PT